Thursday, February 19, 2015

Snow Daze

 Fun in the cold weather? Richard got all dressed up and spent two days cutting dead trees...and loving it!

 Meanwhile, other critters wanted in! Feed me now this squirrel was yelling.

 So...I put some seeds out for him on my board. It snowed a bit but this clever fellow knew exactly where to dig.

Cold and sunny days bring out my two starlings, that I've named Heckle and Jeckle. The real Heckle and Jeckle were magpies...but these two hang around together and could likely get themselves into some trouble if they tried!

3 comments:

Linda Starr said...

probably warmer near your windows, pour critters and birds in this cold

Jenny said...

The squirrel is so cute with his little teeth showing.
Years ago hubby and I did exactly what Richard is doing and loved it.
No bugs, just clean fresh air.

Knatolee said...

Tough man, that Richard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails